Kerasal Foot Ointment: One Step Exfoliating Moisturizer Therapy
Salicylic acid 5% and Urea 10% Other Ingredients: white petrolatum, PEG-8, glycerin, urea, PEG-40 sorbitan peroleate, salicylic acid, PEG-40, stearate, polysorbate-80
Kerasal Exfoliating Moisturizing Foot Ointment is the nation’s #1 selling ointment for softening feet and controlling callus build up. Originally made famous by podiatrists who sold it from their offices, it is now widely available over the counter in stores everywhere. Kerasal foot ointment is guaranteed to repair cracked heels, and soften the toughest, driest feet when used as directed. Available in 30gm and 15gm sizes.
- For moderate to severely dry, rough, cracked heels and feet
- Unique formulation utilizes protected proprietary technology
- Rehydrates, exfoliates and helps maintain moisture balance
- Softens calluses and controls callus build up
- Fast results, usually in 3 – 7 days
- Approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- To open, use pointed end on cap to puncture seal
- Wash feet with cleanser and warm water and dry completely before applying
- Gently massage into skin until fully absorbed (use sparingly)
- For faster results, cover the skin with cotton socks after evening application
- Apply daily. Regular use will protect skin and prevent dry feet.
- Benefits seen as quickly as 7 days
For external use only. Seek professional help if ingested. Do not use on irritated, infected or opened skin. When using this product do not get into the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if redness, discomfort or irritation occur following use of this product. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Diabetics: Use only under medical supervision.
Food, Drug and Mass stores and dispensed by DPM’s